Destination : Hualien
The site: This site is one of the most beautiful locations in all of Taiwan. The mountain is over 600 meters high, and flights here are some of the longest in Taiwan. This location is recommended for guests who want to make a day of some of the best paragliding in the country and who have an interest in seeing the beauty of Taiwan such as the famous Toroko Gorge located nearby.
Meet in Hualien: From Taipei- Go to the subway station "Taipei City Hall". Follow the signs to the bus station (one floor above the subway station) and buy a combo ticket to Hualien. This combo ticket is a bus and train ticket all in one. First you will board the bus to Luodong. Once in Luodong exit the bus station and walk 30 meters over to the Luodong train station. You will then take the train to Hualien station. Once there, we will pick you up and take you to the paragliding site and back. Note - This pickup service is only for a minimum of 2 people and costs 400 TWD per person. For free pickup service guests will have to take another bus listed below.
Meet in Wanrong:
Meet in Wanrong:
- For meeting in Wanrong guests will need to follow the directions listed above and take one more bus ride.
- Once at Hualien station you will need to take a short bus ride to Wanrong station (bus stop is called Senrong). You will take bus number 1121 or 1122. Either one is fine. You will need to buy this bus ticket right outside Hualien train station. Pictures are shown below to help.
- We will be there to pick you up at Wanrong station (bus stop Senrong) and take you to and from the paragliding site.
- The total travel time is about 2 hours 30 minutes. You can call us at anytime if you have problems.
- None of these trains or buses sell out, so you don't need to reserve them in advance.
- Guests will be able to call us if they have any problems. We are here to help.