1 Day Taster Day Course
- Ground Parachute Control Course: Learn how to prepare, inflate and control a paraglider and experience the process of training in Taiwan, an opportunity for you to decide whether to participate in training to become a paraglider pilot.
- If your weight is between 50-100, Kg and your height is between 150-190 cm, we will provide you with all paragliding equipment.
- Target: At the end of this course, you will be fully informed to become a paraglider pilot and experience the training process to assist you in deciding whether to attend subsequent training sessions.
- At least 18 years old
- No heart disease or other high-risk diseases
- 7200TWD (video, and Puli town pickup service included)
- An $18 (500 TWD) deposit is required for the reservation. The remaining $6600 TWD can be paid on site.
SPG1: 8 day Novice Paragliding License
At the completion of the course you will have learned the following skills:
- The course takes 8 days depending on the weather conditions.
- This is a trainee license. This allows students to fly solo under supervision of an instructor.
- Price: 2,000 USD.
- Deposit: 250 USD. The remaining 1,750 USD can be paid later.
SPG2: 10 day Paragliding License
About the License: